Welcome to Vitality Healthcare Medical Centre
Adelaide CBD General Practice Consultation (Bulk Billing Available)
Our practice aims to provide a one-stop healthcare solution to you and your family through high quality general practice and allied health providers which are accessible, affordable and comprehensive. Our focus is prevention and health maintenance.
We are a Bulk Billing practice for most consultations for Medicare Card Holders. An out of pocket payment is required for minor procedures. Consultations for work and insurance related matters, Commercial Driver’s License, Pre-employment and other Medicals are billed privately (i.e. cannot be Bulk Billed). Please call our practice on (08) 8359 2911 for more information.
Due to the Covid-19, our practice is offering bulk-billed Telehealth service to Medicare card holders who have seen the same practitioner or other doctors in our practice for a face-to-face service in the last 12 months as per the instruction from Medicare.
Please contact our practice for this appointment type.
A consent form is required to be filled and returned prior to the actual appointment time.
(Telehealth consultation consent form can be downloaded from the Policies and Forms page on our site)
As vulnerable people do attend our practice, such as those with auto-immune disorders, asthma, babies, elderlies etc.
we respectfully request that you:
- arrive on time for your appointment, neither too early nor too late to limit congestion in the waiting room;
- stay in the car or outside the building if you do arrive early;
- reschedule your appointment if you or your child are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms; particularly cough, fever or sore throat;
- cover any coughs and sneezes, dispose of tissues, and use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser that is available at reception and in all consultation rooms;
- limit the number of attendees to only those who are required;
- stay 1.5 metres away from other people;
- wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after using the restrooms or if your hands are visibly dirty;
- hand sanitise frequently; particularly after touching your face
As per the government guidelines, we request staff and all visitors who have been interstate or overseas during the past 14 days, or who have been in contact with a person with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, to self-isolate and remain in quarantine for 14 days or obtain medical clearance.
We respectfully request that you do not come to your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
Monday to Friday 9am to 6:30pm
Saturday 9am to 2pm
Call 08 8359 2911 to book
After Hours Service
If you are in a medical emergency, please call 000.
After hours healthcare is provided by National Home Doctor Service on 137 425.
55-56/ 81 Carrington Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
P: 08 8359 2911
F: 08 8359 2466
Please be advised that from 2 Oct 2021, Vitality Healthcare Medical Centre will commence MIX BILLING for consultation on SATURDAYS. This means there will be a GAP FEES of $15 payable for your consultation on Saturdays. However, we continue to offer bulk billing services for concession card holders and kids under 16 years old.
Please be aware that $150 standard consultation fee will be applied to our psychology service for ALL PATIENTS starting from 1 July 2021. You can opt for telehealth consultation if you can’t attend in person. Please refer to our psychology service page for further information.
A non-attendance fee of
- $35 for GP consultations or
- 50% of consultation fee for non-GP consultations
will be applied if you:
– do not attend,
– reschedule within 3 hours for GP consultations or 24 hours for non-GP consultations prior to your scheduled appointment time,
– cancel within 3 hours for GP consultations or 24 hours for non-GP consultations prior to your scheduled appointment time.
This fee will need to be paid prior to your next consultation.
Thank you for your attention and looking forward to serving you with the high quality of service.
Vitality Healthcare Medical Centre